Just for kicks, I thought I would see how many UGA players are in the NFL. I counted from the ESPN.com site.
- This is just a snapshot in time
- Included ALL players: starters, oldies, bench warmers, etc
- Not implying that more is better
I included the "top" teams over the last 5 years or so. *GT was just for laughs. Hee, hee
A few observations:
- Miami seemed to have more "older" players, i.e. Testeverde, Sapp
- Maybe UGA should be winning more games?
- Maybe UGA players "blossom" late?
- Maybe Tex, OK, and Aub coach their players up better? Better system?