Tag: sec tournament

Change Scope

Filter By

Basketball Q&A with For Whom the Cowbell Tolls: My Answers

Read my responses, including my score prediction, at our SB Nation sister site. Go 'Dawgs!

SEC Announces Changes to Baseball Tournament

Ten teams will now be invited to Hoover, as a result of the league's increase from twelve to 14 teams. We're still awaiting word on the reworked 2012 SEC football schedule. Go 'Dawgs!

Seeding Probabilities for SEC Basketball Tournament

Someone with more time and math skills than I possess sat down and figured out that the Fox Hounds have a 49.7 per cent likelihood of finishing fourth in the East, an 82.2 per cent likelihood of finishing either third or fourth in the East, and only a 15.4 per cent likelihood of finishing fifth in the East. While a second-place finish (and an accompanying first-round bye) would be nice, there's only a 2.4 per cent chance of that happening. The important thing is to finish either third or fourth in the division, thereby earning a first-round date with one or the other of the two sets of terrible Tigers languishing at the bottom of the SEC West. The chances of that are looking pretty good. Go 'Dawgs!

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Join Dawg Sports

You must be a member of Dawg Sports to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Dawg Sports. You should read them.

Join Dawg Sports

You must be a member of Dawg Sports to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Dawg Sports. You should read them.

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_9341_tracker