I have been wondering for a long time about the questions:
1. How, when Georgia had Kwame Geathers, Jarvis Jones, John Jenkins, Cornelious Washington, and Ray Drew, was the defense so bad against the run?
2. How was it 35-7 between UGA and USC?
3. As a Jets fan, I personally don't think so, but people say we will not make the playoffs and will have a high pick next year. Will Aaron Murray be a franchise QB?
4. Since most of the defense is in the NFL, who is returning and how good are they and, as a whole, how good will they be?
5. Facing Clemson in the opener, how will Georgia cope with the high-powered offense that they have?
6. What are the expectations for this team next year?