I have found a lot of gold footage for UGA here on NCAA Football 13.
UGA v. Missouri Simulated Game
First, from YouTube, there are 4, 4 links I’ve found to YouTube, each being 1 quarter of a CPU game of UGA at Mizzou. This is raw, uncut footage of Georgia in NCAA Football 13. This is over 30 minutes of footage.
- UGA is ranked 6th in the game.
- Spoiler-UGA won the game, 10-7.
- Murray: 9-12, 152 yds, 1 TD.
- One of the funniest moments watching it was in the 1st quarter video at 3:12 when the Studio Update says that Alabama (the Natl. Champs) beat Western Kentucky (the Hilltoppers) 26-21.
Here are the links:
1st Quarter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJCdog-zyVo&feature=relmfu
2nd Quarter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RGdG9kjT2s&feature=relmfu
3rd Quarter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5XEl8-3Qrg&feature=relmfu
4th Quarter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hyQQ_Jony4
UGA v. Auburn Clip!
I have found new footage on YouTube. This 3 minute clip is of UGA @ Auburn. One thing to see immediately is that Not Branden Smith is the kick returner for UGA. Also, Aaron Murray is an impact player, as expected. Alex Ogletree (the fullback) has dreadlocks. Here is the link:
UGA v. Georgia Tech!
I have found new footage on YouTube. This is a 13 minute video of UGA versus Georgia Tech. Sanders Commings makes an interception, Bacarri Rambo makes an interception, Branden Smith makes a Pick 6, and Damian Swann makes a Pick 6, returning the interception 92 yards for a TD, and the final score is 21-10 UGA. Here is the link:
UGA v. Florida Clip!
More from YouTube, as I've found a 3 minute clip of UGA versus Florida. Nothing really to report about it here, as Florida finished the half with a 10-3 lead. Here is the link:
All Player Ratings For UGA!
Next, I've found individual player ratings for UGA, from an article right here on SB Nation:
The link to the YouTube (for full-screen purposes): http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eWi-6qqh1EA#!
To see for yourself, go to 5:00 in that video, and it will take you to the UGA page. Here are the individual ratings, and I've identified as many of the players as I can:
1. Not Aaron Murray: 95 overall
2. Not Bacarri Rambo: 92 overall
3. Not Isaiah Crowell: 91 overall
4. Not Jarvis Jones: 90 overall
5. Not Tavarres King: 89 overall
6. Not Mike Gilliard: 88 overall
7. Not Dallas Lee: 87 overall
8. Not Malcom Mitchell (as a WR): 87 overall
9. Not Austin Long: 86 overall
10. Not Branden Smith: 86 overall
11. Not Chris Burnette: 85 overall
12. Not Michael Bennett: 85 overall
13. Not Sanders Commings (as a safety for some reason): 85 overall
14. Not Abry Jones: 84 overall
15. Not Alec Ogletree: 84 overall
16. Not John Jenkins: 83 overall
17. Not Watts Dantzler: 83 overall
18. Not David Andrews: 83 overall
19. Not Damian Swann: 82 overall
20. Not Richard Samuel IV (as a running back): 82 overall
21. Not Cornelius Washington (as a linebacker): 82 overall
22. Not Arthur Lynch: 82 overall
23. Not Kenarious Gates: 81 overall
24. Not Ken Malcome: 81 overall
25. Right Defensive End #85: 81 overall
26. Not Kwame Geathers: 81 overall
27. Right Guard #65 (Perhaps Hunter Long): 80 overall
28. Not Shawn Williams: 80 overall
29. Not Alex Ogletree: 80 overall
30. Not Garrison Smith: 80 overall
31. Not Hutson Mason: 80 overall
32. Not Chris Conley: 79 overall
33. Not James Rome: 79 overall
34. Center #55: 79 overall
35. Punter #7: 79 overall
36. Not Eddie McQuillen: 78 overall
37. Not Blake Sailors: 78 overall
38. Not Amarlo Herrera: 78 overall
39. Kicker #90: 78 overall
40. Not Dexter Morant: 77 overall
41. Not Marlon Brown: 77 overall
42. Not Xzavier Ward: 77 overall
43. Not Connor Norman: 76 overall
44. Not Parker Welch: 76 overall
45. Half-Back #32 (Brandon Harton or Kyle Karempelis): 76 overall
46. Not Chase Vasser: 75 overall
47. Not Michael Thornton: 75 overall
48. Tight End #89: 75 overall
49. Not Ray Drew (as a linebacker): 74 overall
50. Not Kolton Houston: 74 overall
51. Not Luis Capella: 73 overall
52. Not Rantavious Wooten: 73 overall
So pretty much there's confusion already. The Special Teams players are all messed up. Keith Marshall, Todd Gurley, and Brandon Harton will need to be created. Watts Dantzler, Merritt Hall, Justin Scott-Wesley, Christian Robinson, Ramik Wilson, and Kolton Houston will need to be created as well.
In case you haven't already heard, UGA has a 95 overall team rating, a 95 offense rating, a 91 defense rating, and a 5 prestige.
Lastly, a few notes about NCAA Football 13. I've posted a FanShot for a link to an article on SBNation showing a NCAA Football 13 promo for Tim Tebow as a UGA Bulldog. In the closing seconds of the commercial, they also show Herschel Walker as a Florida Gator.
I have also found the letter ratings for Georgia's overall ratings: Their overall rating, 95 is an A+, their defense rating, 91, is a B+, and their offense rating, 95, is an A.
NCAA Football 13 comes out on July 10th, for Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.
If you're looking for a reliable roster to download to get all the names of all teams, look no further than thegamingtailgate.com. That means, when you type in the name of the roster you want to download, type in "gamingtailgate" without the quotation marks. I've tried gamingtailgate myself, and it is the most reliable I can find, having the names of all teams.
Although 4 new colleges have entered the FBS, only 3 of those are represented in the game. UMass, UTSA, and Texas State are now in the game. South Alabama was accidentally left out of the game, and it has caused an uproar.