Now that game time has been announced, we can give you all the final details for the Third Annual Dawg Sports Sacrificial Goat Roast.
- Who: Everyone not involved in egging & toilet papering player's homes or otherwise directly harassing our team, coaches & staff is welcome. We operate on a strict "If You Can't Mind Your Manners You Don't Get Any Roasted Goat" policy. If that sounds a bit like your mama's rules, it might be because we called her.
- What: Game Watching, Socializing, Eating, Drinking & General Merriment
- Where: The Blind Pig, 485 Baldwin Street Athens, GA
- When: October 20, 2012 6:30pm til you decide you've had all the fun you can stand in one day.
- Why: Because there's nothing so fun as watching Kyle pace back & forth while eating your weight in sacrificed goat. Oh and we're kind of a fun group of folks to hang out & watch a game with too!
- What's missing: Your t-shirt. Remember when I told you to get your t-shirt? Well if you haven't ordered it, you probably won't receive it in time to wear it to the Goat Roast, but you can still order a t-shirt for your own private collection.
- Any questions???? Ask 'em in the comments below........