This guy is here to sacrifice your goat.
Final who, what, where, & when information for this years Goat Roast
Now that game time has been announced, we can give you all the final details for the Third Annual Dawg Sports Sacrificial Goat Roast.
- Who: Everyone not involved in egging & toilet papering player's homes or otherwise directly harassing our team, coaches & staff is welcome. We operate on a strict "If You Can't Mind Your Manners You Don't Get Any Roasted Goat" policy. If that sounds a bit like your mama's rules, it might be because we called her.
- What: Game Watching, Socializing, Eating, Drinking & General Merriment
- Where: The Blind Pig, 485 Baldwin Street Athens, GA
- When: October 20, 2012 6:30pm til you decide you've had all the fun you can stand in one day.
- Why: Because there's nothing so fun as watching Kyle pace back & forth while eating your weight in sacrificed goat. Oh and we're kind of a fun group of folks to hang out & watch a game with too!
- What's missing: Your t-shirt. Remember when I told you to get your t-shirt? Well if you haven't ordered it, you probably won't receive it in time to wear it to the Goat Roast, but you can still order a t-shirt for your own private collection.
- Any questions???? Ask 'em in the comments below........