Wednesday marked the first day of SEC Media Days, and, while my full-time job prevented me from being there to take part in the festivities, I still have a few questions to pose for the good of the order:
- The Georgia Bulldogs will be wearing Nike Pro Combat uniforms for their season opener against the Boise St. Broncos. Will these be more or less ridiculous than the Grambling-inspired uniforms Georgia wore for the 2009 Florida game, or than the Cher-inspired uniforms Florida wore for the 2005 Georgia game? (All right, the new uniforms have the approval of Aaron Murray, so I’m reserving judgment, but I fear the worst.)
- The Central Florida Knights’ quarterback, Jeff Godfrey, has been arrested for driving with a suspended license. Do you suppose UCF picked up some of Georgia’s stank by winning the Liberty Bowl?
- How much do you think I’m enjoying this?
- Who wasn’t clear on the fact that this jackwagon was a Florida guy?
- Is it just me, or does the latest rumor about SEC expansion involving the Texas A&M Aggies sound like a lame attempt to compete with the SB Nation Conference Re-Draft Project? I’m just sayin’ . . .
What do you think about the uniforms, the NCAA investigation of the Auburn Tigers, the prospects for bringing the Aggies into the league, and the first day of SEC Media Days?
With which of the following statements do you agree most strongly?
"The Nike pro combat uniforms are going to suck!" (44 votes)
"It's good to see someone else's players getting arrested for driving on a suspended license for a change!" (7 votes)
"I hope the NCAA bombs Auburn back into the stone age!" (147 votes)
"The University of Georgia should revoke Will Muschamp's degree!" (28 votes)
"It's inevitable that Texas A&M eventually will end up in the SEC!" (25 votes)
"Somebody needs to sacrifice a goat at the Arch!" (14 votes)
"I am ready for some football!" (116 votes)
381 total votes