I'm an Auburn fan first and I know that makes me an outcast amongst my Georgia brethren but I hate Tech more than Alabama (and I really hate Alabama) so not sure where that puts me on the totem pole. My reasons why I hate Tech are as follows
1. Their students. At most schools the fringe element that nobody really likes to mention or claim is the sidewalk or trailer park alumni. These simply don't exist at Tech and this void seems to be filled by their students. The students are a claimed world wide to be so intelligent but yet appear to know nothing of the actual game of football only that "Georgia is not a predominantly engineering school and is therefore inferior in every way" broaden your horizons people. These are the same "intelegent" students who I have seen on TV and in person in Sanford boo the officials for anything called against their team (yes your tackle moved early, it's a 5 yard penalty just deal with it).
2. Thier car. It's a Model A from 1930 and well that's it. Yes I know the story behind but I really don't care. I find it to be obnoxious and serve no meaning. I guess that's why it's a perfect macot for Georgia Tech.
3. Their Coach. Don't think Paul Johnson is the smartest man in the room? Just ask him. Smugness and arrogance exude from him. Yet again a perfect fit for Tech. I can only hope he lets Georgia score again this year.
4. Their Stadium. Historic Grant Field at Bobby Dodd Stadium. Could they get a longer name? They have a great skyline in the background but wow what a horribly designed sporting venue. It's been mashed together in pieces and is an eyesore. Think the engineers forgot to include "form" with their "function". Remember when they redesigned it and didn't have the right number of seats? Yeah I found that humorous as well.
5. Jasper Sanks was down. I had not yet had the chance to begin attendance at UGA but this game still sickens me. Think the referees bias against Georgia began after the 2007 Florida game? Think again.
6. Lack of Patriotic Duty. Georgia and Georgia Tech didn't play between 1917 and 1925, why? Because Tech continued to play football instead of sending their boys to Europe to fight the Hun, Georgia mocked them for it in 1919 and then Tech threw a fit. They also try to claim wins in 1943 and 1944 when there was another little war going on.
Please tell me more of what I forgot to include, I have hate but could always use more.