Before we jump into the stats relevant to getting to the Dome, lets go over how we WON the Deep South's Oldest(and most intense and dirty) Rivalry:
- Yards off Interceptions: 24- Win by 21
- Extra Points: 6- Win by 29
- Rushing TD's: 1- Win by 6
- Auburn's 3rd Down Attempts: 11- Lose by 23
- Kickoffs: 8- Win by 26
- Yards on Kickoffs: 547- Win by 30
- UGA's 3rd Down Conversions: 12- Win by 53
- Length of Game: 3:15- Win by 19
- Passing Completions: 14- Lose by 2
- Fumbles Recovered by UGA: 2- Win by 34
By the numbers we should have won by 19. We all know we won by much much more than that. I like to think the other half of the points between us and our orange rivals were karma points showing up as actual points. We knew those would come in handy eventually and I cant think of a better team to cash them in against.
So now onto what is most important in beating Kentucky and winning the SEC East!
Please ignore the picture quality, focus on the numbers. I promise the numbers create a much clearer picture. And the picture is UGA winning it's final SEC game on the way to the Championship! I can't wait to run the numbers for that game. As for the game at hand, we should win by 10 based on the top 10 stats. This is probably a realistic prediction assuming we don't attempt to run up the score, although our backups have proven more than capable of scoring all on their own. Not much more to say because we all pretty much know how this story ends