With a little over a week to go until kickoff of the 2010 football season I have had some stuff that I have been thinking about and was curious to see what everyone else's opinion was on these topics. Kyle you have rubbed off on me seeing as I go from" Happy Optimistic Rocketdawg" to" Sad We Are Probably Going To Be 1-2 by Week Three Rocketdawg" at the drop of a hat. So here is what has been running through my head the past few days:
1) Is Mark Richt being extra hard on Aaron Murray so he doesn't get complacent or is he really making more than an acceptable level of "bonehead" plays?
2) Is it possible that even though we are transitioning to a new scheme, the defense will be significantly better than the last 2-3 years?
3) Will the O-line perform as advertised or will it take until mid season to find the right combination ?
4) Is the coaching staff already preparing our team for the trip to Columbia? Shouldn't we be able to beat ULL with base defense and vanilla play calling?
5) Can our guys survive 3 straight 12 noon kickoff's? It is likely to be a million degrees in Columbia in Week 2 do we have enough depth to substitute freely and keep our guys fresh into the 4th quarter?
6) Does anyone have a time machine so we can make next Saturday get here faster!!!!