The run-off poll results are in with October 2nd receing a solid 65% of the vote vs. 35% of the vote October 30th received. Apparently a large majority of Dawgsports readers have a great deal of concern about whether or not they can behave appropriately in public when Georgia is playing Florida. Sadly not all readers expect to join us in person, but of course we have mobile commenting!
Now on to the 2nd phase of our party planning - where oh where shall we meet?
Here's the criteria in order of importance (at least in my opinion):
1. In/Around Athens
2. Big televisions airing the game
3. Enough room for a whole big bunch of us
4. Alcohol allowed - either BYO or available for purchase
5. Food allowed - available for purchase is good, but they must be willing to let us BYO or we won't be having any Triple Chocolate Gooey Cake or brownies. Seems BBQ is the favorite of the food options, and I do love me some BBQ
6. It would be awful nice if it were a family friendly sort of place where those who have 'em still at home can feel free to bring children.
Feel free to add to/reorganize the criteria list. So folks, where shall we go?