Thursday morning already? My, how time flies . . . only I've got to get to work and so do you, so let's not mince words. Here's what you need to know to start your day:
- I'm previewing every game on the Bulldogs' 2006 schedule one opponent at a time and Colorado is the latest team to be examined.
- What does the Easter Bunny have in common with the East Coast bias? Neither one exists.
Banky Edwards approves of my "figments of your imagination" analogy.
- Burnt Orange Nation has crossed the line. Yes, Oklahoma's starting quarterback has been kicked off the team, but that's no reason to gloat. Hang on, wait a minute . . . I'm the guy who advocated giving Auburn the death penalty, right? Oh, well, in that case, B.O.N. is well within its rights to give the Sooners a hard time. Carry on, then, gentlemen.
- It's official: Football Advent is upon us. In a related item, prayers are being offered for pain and suffering to be visited upon Auburn.
Tonight, I will light 34 votive candles and place them in the window.
- The Lawgiver didn't win the World Series of Poker, but a photograph of someone alleged to be Brian made it onto the internet, so at least that's something.
- Last but by no means least, MaconDawg felt moved to quote Lewis Grizzard, which is a great way to get the day started right.
While you're at it, light a candle for Lewis, too. He sure would have enjoyed Georgia football in the Mark Richt era and we sure would have enjoyed reading what he wrote about it.
Let's make it a good day in Bulldog Nation.